02 May 2011

Anniversary Card


This is a late anniversary card that I made for my husband.  There was just too much happening around the time of our anniversary, and I didn't get to make the card for him then.  I'm fairly happy with it.

I'm submitting this to Dustin's current challenge.  The criteria is to use two of the colours from his blog header.  But it doesn't say to use only two!  So I think I'm okay with the blue, brown and red (the critters on his blog header have red noses!).

Details:
  Inspiration: from this beautiful card by "Jane's Lovely Cards".
  Image: from Dustin Pike
  Coloring: colouring pencils and baby oil.  Edges shaded using ordinary felt pens.
  Other Stamps: "Delicate Leaves" by Hero Arts; Star burst, Unknown; Rose bush Topiary by PSX.
  Other details: Happy Anniversary is a sticker.

Regards
Vivienne.

6 comments:

  1. too cute, thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivienne! Your card is beautiful! I love the image it is adorable and beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, thanks for joining us in the playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this one! I love the little bear in the heart balloon and you've matched it so prettily with the background dp! Lovely! Thanks for joining us this week!
    Hugs,
    charlotte
    DDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. Thanks for playing at the Playground this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails