24 November 2010

Get Well Soon


I made this card for a friend who wasn't well, but then ended up changing my mind and sending her something else!  So this card is still in my stash waiting for a suitable occasion.

The image is one by Dustin Pike.  He's cute, isn't he?  (The owl, that is, not Dustin.  Though for all I know maybe Dustin is cute!).  Dustin has a pretty awesome sale on at the moment.  On Thursday only, you will be able to buy most of his digital images, all 900-odd of them, for only $30.

Wow.

I love his images - they are so cute, and so appropriate for boys cards (which I tend to make a lot of).

Here are the specs:

  Image: by Dustin Pike
  Colouring: Crayola & Prismacolors colouring pencils & baby oil
  Embellishments: Flowers handmade by me
  Inspiration: Here for layout and here for colouring.


See ya,
Vivienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails