21 October 2010

Fairies and Music


I made this card for my beautiful Aunt.

Here are the specs:
  Image: It came from the Dover Sampler for this book: http://store.doverpublications.com/0486996921.html.  
(I regularly receive an email from Dover Sampler, which has samples from books / CDs they sell.  The samples are only available for a limited time.  Check it out here.)
  Colouring: Crayola & Prismacolors colouring pencils & baby oil 
  Embellishments: The little roses I made myself, as I did the copper "dots" along the bottom.  I don't know what they are called, but the little bead things were purchased.

I'm submitting this to Bizzy Bec's October competition, which has a theme of Grunge.  I know this isn't really grungy looking, but I did distress the background papers quite a bit. 

Regards
Vivienne.

3 comments:

  1. Great job with attempting "Grunge" look Vivienne. I really struggled too lol. Thanks for joining Bizzy Bec's October Challenge. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful,your colouring is FABULOUS and love the distressed papers!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty image.. thanks for your entry.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails