17 October 2010

Beware of Dragons


I made this card for my friend's son, who is turning 10.

I was inspired by the card made by Cindy and shown here, for Dustin's design team sample:
          http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2009/10/once-upon.html

And you can read more about the card on Cindy's blog:
          http://thepaperfreak.blogspot.com/2009/10/medieval-doodle-dragon-release.html

And since we don't use "ketchup" here in Australia (it's "tomato sauce"), inside the wording is:
          "For you are crunchy, and taste good barbecued!"

I'm submitting this to the challenge at Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge Blog.  Hopefully I can sneak in - the due date is the 16th, and while it is now the 17th here, I think it's still the 16th there!

Regards
Vivienne.

Here are the specs:
  Image: by Dustin Pike
  Colouring: Crayola colouring pencils & baby oil
  Paper: Kazazz (formally known as Crafty Kids)
  Sentiment: Computer generated
  Embellishment: taken from a pair of shorts my son can no longer wear.  It was the cover of a button, which I smashed flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails